Project Managers-Residential Construction
Windsor Estates seeking suitable applicants for the position of Project Manager
Manages new residential housing construction by preparing and completing projects; supervising staff.
Job Specific Requirements
- Responsible for daily management, supervision, coordination, and successful completion of the project(s) to meet time and cost objectives with respect to contracting, scheduling, estimating, and contract administration functionsInsure that the project is constructed in accordance with the contract requirements and specifications and with the required quality
- Develop the monthly job status reports and participate in the preparation of the Cost Analysis Worksheets
- Possess working knowledge of all project plans, specifications, contracts with general contractors, subcontracts, purchase orders, daily correspondence, shop drawings, submittals, and all other project related documents, and obtain a complete and accurate set of as-built drawings
- Analyze change proposals, and prepare revisions to the master cost breakdown as a result of change orders and management revisions
- Document potential schedule delays and keep the Director fully informed, in a timely fashion, with regard to any and all problem areas on the project
- Actively participate on internal team(s) that focuses on continuous improvement of the construction process
- Demonstrate the ability to perform in these areas: scheduling, budgeting/cost control, field coordination, financial reporting, client relationship, interpersonal skills, computer skills, safety/insurance, ability to communicate; both written and oral A thorough knowledge of all trades including Electrical, Plumbing and HVAC
- Maintain good relationships with the architect, engineers, subcontractors, suppliers, municipal authorities and company personnel involved with the project
- Experience in mid to high-end home construction
- Strong organizational and people skills
- A minimum of 5 years experience in scheduling, ordering, field supervision, quality control, and production of all phases of residential construction
- Must have strong background with PC-based scheduling and spreadsheet applications (including MSOffice Suite, and MS Project
- Must have excellent communications skills, excellent work ethics and moral integrity.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment is a must
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Excellent Salaryand benefits.
- Significant Incentive plan.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org